Have you heard about the changes YELP has put in place in an effort to help local businesses amidst the COVID-19 crisis?
These changes were implemented to help support local businesses across the U.S. and many small businesses are already seeing and feeling the benefits during this time.
HERE’S A SHORT LIST of Yelp’s Local Business Relief Strategies, Solutions & Policies:
- $25 million in advertising relief for restaurant owners and nightclubs
- Free access to Yelp page upgrades for restaurants and nightclubs
- Restaurants will receive three months of free access to Yelp Reservations and Waitlist solutions
- Upgrades to profile functions to that enables businesses to easily indicate if they’re only open for delivery and takeout
- New service offering selections for businesses to indicate if they offer virtual consultations, classes, tours, shows and performances, along with search functionality that will make these virtual services easy for people to find
- Special review content guidelines have been put in place to protect local businesses from reputational harm related to COVID-19 circumstances
- New GoFundMe partnership is under development to provide a fast and simple way for independent businesses to start fundraisers and accept donations through their Yelp pages
And, this is just some of those updates.
If you have a YELP account or thought about starting one but were not sure where/how to start, contact our Back2Basics, LLC team to help you evaluate how a relationship with this platform may or may not help you and your business at this time.
You can learn more about what Yelp for Business is doing today to support local small businesses survive and thrive during tough times by visiting https://snip.ly/2erlgn
Did you like what you read? Then share the love!
Latest posts by Tanya T (see all)
- Expanding Local Brand Reach Through Voice Search and More - January 21, 2024
- Revitalize Your Business in 2024 by Refining Your Customer Avatar - January 5, 2024
- Leverage Personal Branding and Networking to Build Trust and Grow in 2024 - December 13, 2023