updated April 2020
There’s a terminology used in the digital marketing industry referred to as NAP and it’s a term that references a potentially significant difference to the integrity of your brand online.
NAP is an acronym for Name, Address, and Phone, and it refers to the need to keep this and other information updated and consistent across all of your online assets and directory resources. The challenge comes in when we, as business owners, don’t even know this information existed on a particular website or if it was updated and accurate.
We’re going to dive a little deeper into these challenges and break them down into two very distinct elements you need to know about, watch for, and manage on a routine basis if you want to have a healthy brand presence online and off. You will also learn how your brand integrity is effected when the elements of NAP are not routinely monitored and managed in a timely manner.
Here’s what you can learn in our workshop and one-on-one brand management consults when it comes to NAP:
- Learn where your business exists online
- Learn how to best manage your brand content and integrity on a routine basis
- Learn to monitor and work with consumer reported data about your business
- Learn how to cultivate, monitor and manage client reviews
Back2Basics will be hosting a special hands-on Brand Management virtual workshop in the month of June. That virtual workshop will tackle all of these questions and the elements of NAP for your small business brand. Watch for more details of this workshop on our Local Events page or by following us on Facebook @Back2BasicsMN. Or, schedule a one-on-one consultation today.
You can check the health of your business brand here!
- Small Business Brands Can No Longer Afford to Avoid Video Content Creation - March 5, 2023
- The Need for Speed – Tips For Speeding Up Your Website Load Times - February 22, 2023
- Back2Basics Named a 2022 Best of Minnesota Award Winner by UpCity! - February 16, 2023