There’s a terminology used in the digital marketing industry referred to as N.A.P. and it’s a term that references a potentially significant difference to the integrity of your brand online.
NAP is an acronym for Name, Address, and Phone, and it refers to the need to keep this and other information updated and consistent across all of your online assets and directory resources. The challenge comes in when we, as business owners, don’t even know this information existed on a particular website let alone if it was updated and correct.
We’re going to dive a little deeper into these challenges and break them down into two very distinct elements you need to know about, watch for, and manage on a routine basis for a healthy brand presence online and off. And, learn how your brand integrity is effected when these elements of NAP are not routinely managed.
- Know where your business exists online
- Know how to best manage your brand content and integrity
- Learn to monitor and work with consumer reported data about your business
- Learn how to cultivate, monitor and manage client reviews
Back2Basics will be hosting a special hands-on Brand Management workshop in April where we’ll tackle all of these elements. Watch for more details of this special event; coming to a local Twin Cities venue near you. Or, schedule a one-on-one consultation today.
Latest posts by Tanya T
- Four Big Tips on Creating a Strong Brand Voice for Your Small Business - July 21, 2019
- Informational Video Creation For Your Marketing Strategies - May 26, 2019
- Brand Management: Your Key to Successful Marketing - May 18, 2019