Blogging is good for the soul, and better for your business!
There are a vast number of reasons why someone would be blogging today, but we’re going to cover the top six reasons you should be blogging if you’re a small business owner or non-profit. The answers are surprisingly simple; so simple that sometimes these benefits are overlooked.
- Increased Authority
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Product / Service Promotions
- Customer Service
- Increased Web Traffic
- Improved Search Engine Rank
And all of these elements work together in harmony when proper blogging and optimization of your content is used regularly and used consistently.
“Creating a strong blog with useful content that can compliment your business strategy will only create a stronger consumer relationship over time…”
tanya troska; founder Back2Basics
To learn more about the individual benefits and their importance to your online marketing strategies, check out the article written by Tanya Troska @ https://back2basicsblogsite.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/top-reasons-you-need-to-blog/.
Does your current business have plan of action, enough employee resources or know-how to get you started with a new landing page, a stand-alone blog, or a full-featured website with blogging capabilities? Back2Basics can help you pull that together. Contact Us to get started with a FREE Quote, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Tanya T
- Managing the Client Experience & Creating a Long-Term Advocate - February 5, 2020
- PRESS RELEASE – Back2Basics Receives 2019 Best of Minneapolis Award - October 21, 2019
- My WordPress Website Needs Maintenance & Is Out of Date – Who is Responsible? - September 18, 2019