We Customize Service Plans Unique to You
Sure we have systems in place, but our systems shouldn’t have to restrict your service plans and options. So, we let you define what services you need for your small business or non-profit organization in order to complete strategic short-term or long-term goals. We define your services in a written proposal and present you with a competitively priced package designed to save you time and money. Whether you need help managing a short-term or long-term marketing project or have on-going goals and training needs without a defined end-date, we have the solutions for you.
Retainer structured solutions. Project management solutions. One-time digital design.
You set the priority based on your immediate needs.
Your goals + our process and management – now that’s the power of 2!
You have on-going and changing needs each month, but need to know someone is there when you need them to be? Our monthly retainer fee is the perfect solution.
Here’s how it works:
- Initial consultation between you & your DSM (Dedicated Solutions Manager) to define your estimated monthly workload & goals
- Back2Basics will set up a billing and ticket tracking account for you/your team
- You will be billed for the first month’s retainer
- Each task/project requested during the month will be billed against available funds
- You can add additional funds to your account at any time
- Funds can be rolled up to 30 days past each billable month, but unused funds are non-refundable, and not available after 60 days
Creative Project Management Services
Our planning process is built around you. We’ll help you define your ultimate goal, then aide you in a collaborative effort between your internal team lead(s) and selected vendors to accomplish those goals. We carefully plan each detail and coordinate all efforts with external resources when necessary. And, you are informed with email and/or phone updates about the progress along each step of the project.
The planning phase happens like this:
- Initial consultation between you and your DSM to define your digital marketing project
- Delivery of detailed plan including strategy, tasks, estimated timeline & budget
- Follow up meeting with you to answer questions and get your stamp of approval
Services include: WordPress Website Audit, WordPress Website Redesigns, WordPress Website Optimization, WordPress Website & Blog Designs, Social Media Development, Brand Development, Brand Awareness Promotions, Content Creation & Content Curation, SEO Audits & SEO Strategies
Digital Business Assets Management Services
We help you devise a strategic plan of collecting digital assets login credentials, correcting lost access to current assets, create new assets where needed, define level of access and control for staff, partners, and 3rd party vendors, then allocate and deliver assets. We’ll help you keep digital asset permissions and logs up to-date and collected in a secure, one-stop location for you to access.
Create and Control Digital Assets Including:
- Social media account business resources, Google/Bing Business Services
- Website & Blogging user credentials
- Main Registrar account logins, DNS (domain name server) controls
- Email account profiles (ex: Google, Office365, etc)
- Additional marketing, directory or reputation account resources (ex: Ad or Directory services)
This service may also include those needed Website/WordPress Security & Maintenance Programs that many are missing as part of their day-to-day business strategies.