You wouldn’t always know it because of our dedication to our small business client family and the sheer number of collective hours we pour into this business to make sure we’re there for you, but family is SO important to us – family is our priority. So, when we have an opportunity to spend quality hours reflecting, giving gratitude, and connecting with our families and friends – we make sure to prioritize those moments. It’s one of the reasons we decided to, again, reinforce our Monday through Thursday scheduling with our clients and partners.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Thursday, from 10 AM to 5 PM (CT), excluding holiday scheduling, collective team-building time off, and prescheduled personal times that will be communicated to our active client members.
In that same spirit, we are getting ready to greet the remainder of this fourth quarter – the holiday seasonal months – with some additional time off for our team. Because of how the holidays fall this year, this time will be of little effect to the majority of our clients and partners, but we wanted to give you a heads up nonetheless.
Here is our 2021 Fourth Quarter Back2Basics Team Holiday Hours Schedule:
NOVEMBER – Thanksgiving
- We will be open Monday – Wednesday, November 22nd-24th, from 10 AM to 5 PM (Central)
- We will be closed on Thursday, November 25th, Thanksgiving Day
- We will be closed on Friday, November 26th, and we will remain closed throughout the remainder of the weekend
DECEMBER – Christmas and New Years
- We will be open Monday – Wednesday, December 2oth-22th, from 10 AM to 5 PM (Central)
- We will be closing at 2 PM on Thursday, December 23rd
- We will be closed on Friday, December 24th, and we will remain closed throughout the remainder of the weekend
- We will be open Monday – Wednesday, December 27th-29th, from 10 AM to 5 PM (Central)
- We will be closing at 2 PM on Thursday, December 30th
- We will be closed on Friday, December 31st, and we will remain closed throughout the remainder of the weekend
We have a few tips for you during these months, and especially leading up to these dates that can help you be more successful and productive.
- If you are a currently active client member with Back2Basics, we recommend you note these special dates and times we will be away from the office and plan your projects, to-do lists, needs, and strategies accordingly to ensure we have the appropriate time needed to assist you with your goals.
- If you are new to Back2Basics or exploring how a brand manager can help you launch or manage your goals this year, it’s important to note our normal operating hours and exceptions to help you prioritize and set expectations when reaching out. We respond to all (non-spam) inquiries within 48 business hours. However, we will always prioritize our active client members and those with VIP service solutions in our prioritization of projects and communications.
- PREPARING YOUR BRAND for expectation-setting success during the holidays is as simple as making certain you are updating your communications, your clients, your staff, your online resources, and your in-print materials to clearly identify your accessibility during the holidays. Here is a short list of things you can start updating right now…
- Email signatures – update those signatures with highlighted holiday operating hours
- Google My Business profile – make sure you update your holiday hours within your profile on the platform to reflect your accurate open times. There’s nothing more frustrating for a potential client; online or at your doorstep, who assumes you’re open but is then let down when you’re not because of misleading published information to the contrary. Did you know you could reschedule those business closing hours in advance? We like to update ours annually with a quarterly and monthly review — in case something changes or comes up.
- Social Media profiles – this goes along the same lines as your Google My Business profile. And, although many of them do not offer published operating hours, several of them do… like Facebook.
- Business List profiles – this also goes along the same lines as your Google My Business or Facebook business page profile. And, although some of these lists do not offer published operating hours, many of them do and should be updated or managed. Think of places like business pages in Yelp, FourSquare, EZLocal, Judys Book, Hotfrog, Bing, Chamber of Commerce online, Uber, Waze, Lyft, and more!
- Unfortunately, most of these platforms do not let you preschedule dates or days where hours of operation may change or have an exception. However, Back2Basics does have proprietary licensing of a 3rd party application software that does provide a multi-business platform management capability and can help you better manage those dates and times where you need to temporarily update hours of operation. This can save you tons of time if you have multiple places to check. Ask Us How!
- Additional Things You Can Do – send out an email communication. Post a blog article update. And, publish a social media post with the updates.
Here’s to another successful 4th Quarter of Brand Management Strategies Conquered for the holidays!
Need help? Let’s get you on the calendar to see what we can do to lessen your time and stress when it comes to managing your brand presence and conversations online this year.
Reach out for a complimentary Discovery Call today!
- Small Business Brands Can No Longer Afford to Avoid Video Content Creation - March 5, 2023
- The Need for Speed – Tips For Speeding Up Your Website Load Times - February 22, 2023
- Back2Basics Named a 2022 Best of Minnesota Award Winner by UpCity! - February 16, 2023