Participate in our National Nurses Month – Thank You Giveaway and let one of these amazing people know we see them, we need them, and we are thankful for them.
Here’s all you have to do to participate.
1. Find the National Nurses Month – Thank You Giveaway post – PINNED on our Facebook Page. It looks like this:
2. Add a photo of a nurse “in action” in the comments below that post, along with their name, and why you want to nominate them. – What’s an “in action” photo? It just means you have a photo of them in their scrubs or uniform. They could be at work, volunteering, running errands, heading off to work or coming from work… but you will most likely not be able to get a recent photo of them actually AT work while we are in a restricted access due to COVID-19
3. Share this post to your family and friends and encourage them to nominate someone too. Use the share button on the post itself to share to your own timeline and add a lead-in comment why you want them to participate.
4. Follow our Facebook page for updates – Following our page is different than liking the page (although we’d love if you did that as well). Following the page helps make sure you see updates on the page, so if there’s special information you’re hoping to see (like the posted winners of this giveaway).
We will be using a 3rd party/software to randomly select three of the amazing nurses nominated throughout the month of May (2020).
- Each winning nominated nurse will receive a $50 Gift Certificate to Target!
- Winners will be selected June 1st!
- The person who nominates the winning nurse will receive a $5 Thank you GC to Target.
- Nominators will also be asked to participate in a short 2-minute Zoom interview to reiterate why they nominated the nursing professional and provide the contact information for the winning nurse. We’ll send each winner the gift card along with your digital ‘thanks’ that will include your recorded message.
There’s a lot of great “Good Will” to go around, and it all starts with you!
Other Special Notes
ENTRIES ARE DUE by midnight on the 30th of May, 2020. One nomination of an individual nurse per user. Additional entries of the same nurse by the same user will not give you an advantage over another entrant.
So, Let’s Do This Together and Let’s Start Nominating those Special and Amazing Nurses in Our Lives!
Here’s just a small sampling of the men and women serving as a nursing professional today (and I’m certain there’s more we haven’t thought of):
- Home care nurses
- PCAs (Patient Care Assistants/Aides)
- Emergency Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse
- Anesthetist Nursing
- Ambulatory Care Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing & Memory Care Specialty Nursing
- Agency Nursing
- Midwife Nursing
- Military Nursing
- Cardiac Care Nursing
- Case Management Nursing
- Forensic Nursing
- Urology Nursing
- Dialysis Nursing
- Legal Nursing
- Gastroenterology Nursing
- Dermatology Nursing
- Women Health
- Advance Practice Registered Nursing (APRN)
- Registered Nurse Practitioner (RN)
- Clinical Nursing (CN)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Critical Care Nurse (CCN)
- Developmental Disability Nursing (DDN)
- Diabetes Nursing
- Genetics Nursing
- HIV/AIDS Nursing
- Hematology Nursing
- Perinatal Nursing
- Radiology Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Transplant Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
- Vocational Nursing
- Health Policy Nurse
- Informatics Nurse
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Advocate
- Nurse Researcher
- Pain Management Nurse
- Psychiatric Nurse
- Trauma Nurse
- Travel Nurse
- Public Health Nurse
Want to learn more about Back2Basics, LLC or this community initiative?
You can reach out to our Support Team today.