We have more changes coming to Facebook and Instagram and some could impact on your business.
There are some significant changes coming to Facebook in the coming days, wiith other more subtle changes are already underway. Facebook let us know changes were coming to the still wildly used platform as well as to Instagram. Some of these changes may go unnoticed by some but others could have a significant impact on how you were previously using these platforms to increase your reach or enhance your brand awareness. Here are few things you can expect to learn more about in the coming days and weeks:
- One significant feature will be going away on Instagram in the coming weeks.
- There are NEW requirements for Facebook Group Admins and Moderators that can affect how we use this group – and the changes are already underway.
- There are 5 changes coming in the next week or that will impact both visibility and engagement for Business Pages.
- Changes to Facebook and Instagram algorithms will impact visibility for business accounts on both platforms AND Groups on Facebook.
Stay tuned for more information about these changes and how they may (may not already) impact the way you use Facebook (and Instagram) for business. We’ll talk about what these changes could mean for you and possible ways to overcome them.
- Our 2021 Team Holiday Hours - November 16, 2021
- Big Brand News From Zillow Could Affect REALTORS and Consumers - November 3, 2021
- We’re Talking About Our 4th Quarter Goals and Updates for 2022 - November 1, 2021