Managing your business brand online can be time-consuming and often challenging to keep up with, but small business owners have options to help them take back control and ensure their brand’s integrity!
Did you know most small business owners are missing out on more than 3/4 of strategic business registry sites? Did you know even “small” registry sites are collectively big signals for larger search engines like Google? Did you know, whether you register your business or not, many registry sites will scrape information from other sources about your business or rely on consumers to fill in the blanks. And, did you know site engines, like Google, will accept user-submitted suggestions and may automatically make these changes to your business profile listing without your knowledge?
Any one of these actions can cause misinformation and inconsistent information about your business and will hurt your brand’s integrity; trust and brand loyalty.
Think about the vast amount of time, energy, resources, and budget it takes to get a new business off the ground or an emerging business to forge ahead with expanding the potential awareness of their brand. How much effort have you put behind building out your brand on a few strategic places online to just find yourself still chasing the competition?
All of these questions and concerns are commonplace for small business owners. We have limited time and resources to try and tackle everything involved with running a successful business. Small business owners are often operating as the office administrator, sales manager, financial officer, marketing manager, human resource deparatment, quality control manager, dispute resolution and customer care lead, production manager, project manager, and general operations manager. So, when do you have time to chase down 40 to 60 other business resources online and, not only create the initial directory listing for your business, but check them all routinely to see what others are saying about your business or if they’ve requested and made changes to your listing profile?
The key to building out your brand is having a strategy. And, the key to managing your brand’s integrity online is having a system in place to help implement and monitor that strategy over time.
What are the core benefits of a brand management system? The answer is simple, but powerful – simplify and streamline the management of a brand image and integrity online. Here are ten more great reasons to consider a brand management solution:
1) One system that partners with up to 100 different online business directories and social platforms at your fingertips
2) Keep your brand’s business listing information; like your name, address, phone number, and hours of operation all updated and consistent across upwards of a 100 different platforms all with a click of the button
3) Quickly, and easily update hours of operation with holiday hours and special messages with one click
4) Build out more robust profiles using calendars, menus, staff bios, photos and videos, and product and service lists
5) Create and schedule content push strategies for multiple publication forums like Google MyBusiness, Facebook, FourSquare and more… all at once
6) Create and implement review request strategies to help you grow ratings and reviews for your business online
7) Monitor and manage incoming reviews on key platforms held in queue before they go public to give you time to respond to less than stellar feedback
8) Block bad or inacurrate business detail change requests from degrading the integrity of your brand by other consumers and users
9) Notifications and blocks on possible duplicate accounts created by public scraping technology that will degrade the integrity of your brand over time
10) Reporting and insights to let you know
All of these benefits are bundled into a powerful business management software solution designed to give you more control over your brand’s integrity, reach and overall presence in a more streamlined effort. But, even with all of this at your fingertips many small businesses will still put off implementing a strategy or software solution such as the platform Back2Basics licenses because of the initial investment of time to learn the program and setup all of your assets, along with additional time each week to monitor changes needed, duplication notifications, customer reviews and more. And, then there’s the financial investment.
This software only protects the brand’s digital assets from loss of integrity as long as you subscribe to it. Most of them require a minimal annual commitment, but few of them offer a monthly payment option. So, for small business owners on a tight budget, that initial sticker price to pay for 12 months up front just is possible in their budgets.
How does Back2Basics leverage the power of brand management software for its customers and how can your brand’s integrity benefit from this partnership?
Back2Basics is a certified partner of one of the most powerful platforms in the industry today. As a result, we are able to help small business owners not only get setup in less time invested on their part, we also save them from having to overcome a large learning curve of another software outside of their business. Additionally, Back2Basics provides monthly subscription options to fit a variety of budgets and goals when tackling a brand’s integrity goals.
Who can benefit from a brand management solution including digital directory building and monitoring?
- If you’re a business owner with a brick’and’mortar location
- If you have multiple brick’and’mortar locations
- If you’re a small business owner offering service-based solutions
- If you offer any product, food or beverage for sale
- If you’re an independent contractor for a large agency with your own brand influence
- If, when you try to search for your business category, service, or name and cannot be found (easily) online, anywhere
- If you know you need to be present online to help with your brand’s reach, authority, authentication or integrity but you don’t have the time or resources to make it happen
- If you need to grow your brand integrity with new reviews and client testimonials
Where do you start? Here:
Latest posts by Tanya T
- PRESS RELEASE – Back2Basics Receives 2019 Best of Minneapolis Award - October 21, 2019
- My WordPress Website Needs Maintenance & Is Out of Date – Who is Responsible? - September 18, 2019
- Monday Morning Motivation – Love Your Enemy - August 12, 2019