Back2Basics Offices Will Be Closed on Monday, Aug 28th
Our annually scheduled database cleaning project takes place this coming Monday.
As a result, our email system will be down all day as we get ready to scrub, consolidate, and move our data to a newer hosting server. The update is expected to provide better deliverability of future communications. But, ironically, it will mean we will be unable to send/receive emails during this transition.
Because of this painstaking and time-consuming job, we’ve decided to close the office for the day and let our database engineering experts take control in an effort to minimize any ‘stepping over each other’ and slowing things down. So, the rest of the team in taking to the streets that day and using the time to network with local business owners, entrepreneurs, and independent consultants. In fact, you’ll find our president, Tanya Troska, at the Minnesota State Fair all day on Monday, along with hundreds of other local Minnesota & Wisconsin REALTORS®!
BUT, don’t worry. Just because the office is closed doesn’t mean your accounts are not being managed. Our website management clients will continue to be monitored, and any offsite collaborations happening on your behalf will continue to move forward.
For all of our existing clients with an open/active account either with Back2Basics LLC (B2B), or Back2Basics-University (B2B-U), please use either of the following methods to request any new work or ask questions on existing work being done for you at this time:
- Login to your secure web-based Back2Basics Client Portal. Here you can review outstanding invoices and make payments, create a new work-order ticket, or make notes on or update any of your existing work orders.
- Use our Facebook Business Page Messenger feature to ask a general question/concern.
- Active Back2Basics-University Members can also use the posting and messaging features on the private B2B-U Group Page on Facebook.
- Leave a voicemail message on our main office phone at 763.951.3913 and we’ll return your call in priority when we return on Tuesday, August 29th.
- For EMERGENCY situations, please contact your Account Manager directly by phone, messenger or text if that information was provided (premium accounts only).
Have you checked out our newest service for your Brand Management needs?
Back2Basics has partnered with one of the best software solutions in the industry to help you better manage your Brand’s digital listing on over 70 registries online, and helping you ensure your information stays corrected, updated, and in front of those who are searching for a business solution like yours!
- Manage out-of-date or missing contact information like your name, address, and phone numbers.
- Add your business listing directories you may be missing from with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Enhance your presence with special messages, hours of operation, images and video, and testimonials.
- Review and respond to poor reviews before they are pushed live by any of the directories.
- Collect reviews to sync to your website directly.
- And, keep platforms like Google and Facebook from automatically changing your business details because of the submitted recommendations for that change by some stranger online!
Want to learn more?
Back2Basics, LLC – www.withthepowerof2.com
Minneapolis MN – 763.951.3913
Latest posts by Tanya T (see all)
- Facebook is Changing How You Review Small Business Brands - August 28, 2018
- Trusted Partner – Call That Girl – Outlook and Office365 Experts - August 19, 2018
- Why Collecting Reviews is Important to Your Online Strategy - August 4, 2018