Blogging is good for the soul, and better for your business!
There are a vast number of reasons why someone would be blogging today, but we’re going to cover the top six reasons you should be blogging if you’re a small business owner or non-profit. The answers are surprisingly simple; so simple that sometimes these benefits are overlooked.
- Increased Authority
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Product / Service Promotions
- Customer Service
- Increased Web Traffic
- Improved Search Engine Rank
And all of these elements work together in harmony when proper blogging and optimization of your content is used regularly and used consistently.
“Creating a strong blog with useful content that canTo see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below
Latest posts by Tanya T (see all)
- Minneapolis Web Design Award Winners For the Second Year Running - December 1, 2017
- 5 Simple STEPS to Steal High-Quality Backlinks with Just a Little Effort - November 29, 2017
- Busting The Myth About Social Media Advertising Campaigns - October 7, 2017