Blogging is good for the soul, and better for your business!
There are a vast number of reasons why someone would be blogging today, but we’re going to cover the top six reasons you should be blogging if you’re a small business owner or non-profit. The answers are surprisingly simple; so simple that sometimes these benefits are overlooked.
- Increased Authority
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Product / Service Promotions
- Customer Service
- Increased Web Traffic
- Improved Search Engine Rank
And all of these elements work together in harmony when proper blogging and optimization of your content is used regularly and used consistently.
“Creating a strong blog with useful content that canTo see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below
Latest posts by Tanya T (see all)
- Back2Basics Office Closing For the Day & New Solution Announcement - August 23, 2017
- Facebook Business Pages Add Video to Cover Space - June 16, 2017
- Spam Calls Seem To Be On The Rise - June 5, 2017