Congratulations Mom and Dad Block!
Before the weekend gets started, and everyone leaves early to get a jump on the Valentine’s Day weekend celebrations, we wanted to take a quick moment to recognize one of special clients. Last weekend, Chris Block and his wife welcomed their first baby to the world, and to their now growing family. And, for reasons of privacy we’ll not go into details about the bouncy new addition, but instead, just take moment to pass along our congratulations and our few words of wisdom.
- Enjoy your sleep (it will be limited now until they graduate college)
- Take lots of pictures and notes (you’ll be too pooped to do this with subsequent siblings)
- Eat well & light (because you’ll have plenty of leftovers from the little one you’ll have to finish too)
- Did, I mention sleep when you can?
- Stay hydrated (there will be tears because you’re happy, tears because they’re crying, and tears from pure exhaustion)
- Take lots of notes to commemorate the moments (they go by fast and are sometimes hard to remember…)
- Take lots of help whenever it’s offered (it’s easy to get caught up in the superman/supermom mode… but you’ll need to rest at some point)
- And, finally… try to sleep.
We wish you many blessed days filled with laughter and memories going forward!
~ your friends at Back2Basics!
Latest posts by Tanya T (see all)
- Small Business Brand Promotion Ideas That Encourage Brand Loyalty - July 20, 2018
- Back2Basics Popups Coming to Minneapolis Communities - April 2, 2018
- Change is Coming – Twitter Updates 2018 - March 17, 2018